Oneweigh is able to deliver the XTs 400 to you, pre programmed with your products and label designs - see below for details.
The XT Series provides a complete set of scales and printers, covering the different requirements of fresh food counters, self-service, pre-pack areas and point-of-sale areas for supermarkets and speciality stores.
The scales may be used in stand-alone mode or networked together to form departmental systems. In addition, the different departments can be networked together and connected to a back-office computer to form store-wide or centrally-managed networks.
The scales can operate in a number of different modes, printing individual labels for each item or combining the shoppers items together and printing a single receipt. Significantly, the scales are based on PC architecture, running Windows or Linux operating systems. This gives them full flexibility for integration of third-party devices and for running third-party software.
- Raised operator and customer displays
- Maintain eye contact whilst serving customers
- 7 inch or 10 inch customer display options
- Reduced footprint model
- Cassette label/receipt printer in base
- 15kg AVR capacity
PRE PROGRAMMED DELIVERY
Oneweigh is able to deliver the XTs 400 to you, pre programmed with your logo, products, pricing and ingredient/allergen information, all in a format agreed by you.
What you need to do:
1. Order the Customer Product Programming option when placing the order for your machine
2. Complete the pro forma excel spreadsheet that Oneweigh will forward to you and then return the completed document via email.
3. Review the sample labels that Oneweigh will design from this data.
4. Review the keyboard layout that Oneweigh will create once the label design is agreed. (Keyboard layout will be based on your most popular products).
5. Your XTs 400 will then be shipped via an overnight service.
Post Sales Support
Oneweigh is committed to looking after our retail customers by providing comprehensive after sales support. When we ship your machine to you, you will receive links to a library of Youtube videos that we have prepared to assist you with managing the most common features of your Avery Berkel machine. Topics include, Changing Product Prices, Changing a Label or Receipt Roll, Creating and Editing PLU's, Updating the machine database via USB Memory Stick, and many others.
Avery Berkel are now offering Interest Free Credit Plans and are able to approve 99% of applications. If you are interested in financing your Avery Berkel machine over 12, 18 or 24 months, please call us to discuss.