Click our BLOG here to read some of our Avery Berkel retail scales success stories.
Oneweigh is able to deliver the XTi 420 to you, pre programmed with your products and label designs - see below for details.
For the ultimate all-in-one retail weighing solution, look no further than XTi. Equipped to handle the most demanding of retail requirements, XTi can do it all, from simple weighing whilst in receipt mode, through to complete POS functionality.
Make the most of every customer interaction via eyecatching forward facing displays on XTi. Customers wont be able to ignore adverts and promotions about complementary products or services whilst they wait to be served.
Retailers will find the 10 and 13 inch operator touchscreens incredibly simple and quick to use. Buttons and other screen elements can be increased in size to improve operator accessibility.
XTi scales come with a large 10 inch* full colour operator touchscreen and a range of customer-facing display options.
- Raised operator and customer displays
- Maintain eye contact whilst serving customers
- 10 inch or 13 inch operator touchscreen option
- 10 inch customer-facing display
- Reduced footprint model
- Dual label/receipt printers: clamshell and cassette
- 15kg AVR capacity
PRE PROGRAMMED DELIVERY
Oneweigh is able to deliver the XTi 420 to you, pre programmed with your logo, products, pricing and ingredient/allergen information, all in a format agreed by you.
What you need to do:
1. Order the Customer Product Programming option when placing the order for your machine
2. Complete the pro forma excel spreadsheet that Oneweigh will forward to you and then return the completed document via email.
3. Review the sample labels that Oneweigh will design from this data.
4. Review the keyboard layout that Oneweigh will create once the label design is agreed. (Keyboard layout will be based on your most popular products).
5. Your XTi 420 will then be shipped via an overnight service.
Post Sales Support
Oneweigh is committed to looking after our retail customers by providing comprehensive after sales support. When we ship your machine to you, you will receive links to a library of Youtube videos that we have prepared to assist you with managing the most common features of your Avery Berkel machine. Topics include, Changing Product Prices, Changing a Label or Receipt Roll, Creating and Editing PLU's, Updating the machine database via USB Memory Stick, and many others.
Avery Berkel are now offering Interest Free Credit Plans and are able to approve 99% of applications. If you are interested in financing your Avery Berkel machine over 12, 18 or 24 months, please call us to discuss.